Buy Seroquel Online
Seroquel (Quetiapine Fumarate) - medical drug belongs to a new group of drugs called "Atypical Antipsychotics." Seroquel is highly effective in the treatment of many of your symptoms. At the same time it causes significantly fewer unpleasant side effects that are inherent in drug previous generations, because of which patients stop taking their medications. Seroquel comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth.
In this article, you can read the instructions for use of the drug Seroquel. Presents reviews of visitors - users of the drug, as well as opinions of doctors specialists in the use of antipsychotic quetiapine in their practice. Most requested actively add their own reviews of the preparation: helped or did not help to get rid of the medicine from the disease, which were observed complications and side effects may not be claimed by the manufacturer in the summary. Analogs of quetiapine in the presence of the available structural analogues. Use for the treatment of psychoses, depression and schizophrenia in adults and children, as well as during pregnancy and lactation. The composition and interaction of the drug with alcohol.
Indications for Use Seroquel
- Various forms of psychosis, including acute, chronic, and schizophrenia;
- Depressive episodes, and since high severity to severe;
- Manic episodes of bipolar disorder in the structure.
The possibilities of the use of atypical antipsychotic Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) in psychiatric practice. The data about the actual clinical use of quetiapine features that distinguish it from other atypical antipsychotics, are the indications of this drug (schizophrenia, schizoaffective psychosis, and so on. D.). The most characteristic of quetiapine believe pronounced sedative effect; moreover, it has antiaggressive, antidepressant and antimanic effect. The drug has a favorable safety profile superior to risperidone and olanzapine with pharmacoeconomic point of view. An important advantage is the ability of quetiapine use at all stages of antipsychotic therapy.
How Does Seroquel?
Many of the diseases affecting the brain, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and schizoaffective disorders develop due to an imbalance of certain chemicals in the human brain. This imbalance causes a variety of symptoms that you may experience. At present, the causes of this imbalance physicians are not fully known.
The action of Quetiapine (Seroquel) is aimed at regulating the chemical imbalances in the brain. Although Seroquel may not completely cure your disease, long-term treatment will get rid of its symptoms and help you feel better. It is therefore very important to take the recommended dose of Seroquel you every day, even if the symptoms have disappeared, and your state of health has improved.
How should I take Seroquel?
Seroquel comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth. You have to take Seroquel daily at a dose that your doctor has prescribed. In order to get the maximum effect of Seroquel, take a number of pills prescribed to you at a certain time every day. Whatever good or bad you feel, do not stop taking Seroquel without a doctor's recommendation.
- Remember that your body to feel better takes time. Perhaps, your symptoms will be reduced gradually over a few weeks.
It is important to take Seroquel as recommended by your doctor to achieve the maximum benefit from the treatment. Seroquel exactly prescribed by a doctor to help you get rid of the symptoms and prevent their resumption.
What to do if I miss a dose?
If you forgot to take a pill on time, take it as soon as possible. If you were talking about it at the time when you should take the next dose, continue taking tekarstvo normally. Do not take a double dose.
Here are some tips that will help you take Seroquel tablets in time:
- Take Seroquel daily at the same time;
- Select a reason for receiving quetiapine, such as meal or the time when you go to bed;
- Use a container for tablets, which can be expanded dose of quetiapine per day. It will remind you of tablets that need to be taken, and allow control pill taken daily by you;
- Use the calendar where you can mark the date and time of receipt of Seroquel, so you can check when the last time you took the medication;
- Attach the plate with a reminder to take Seroquel in a prominent place, such as a refrigerator or a mirror;
- Ask someone from friends or relatives to remind you of the time receiving quetiapine.
Can I take Seroquel with food?
You may take Seroquel both mealtime and outside it.
What are the possible side effects of Seroquel?
Any drugs may cause side effects which manifest themselves in different people differently. Some people may experience side effects of quetiapine, while at any other adverse event not develop. In clinical trials, quetiapine was well tolerated by patients.
Patients taking Seroquel, noted the following side effects: headache, dizziness, drowsiness, and in rare cases, a short fainting caused by a sharp change in body position from sitting or lying down (so-called postural hypotension). Drowsiness and dizziness in patients treated with Seroquel, were usually mild and stopped independently with continued treatment.
- If you note any changes in state of health, you should consult with your doctor.
What should I know about quetiapine?
During the first 3-5 days of treatment with Seroquel or after increasing the dose you can feel a slight fainting solely in those cases, if you get up quickly. To avoid this, get up from a chair or bed slowly.
Drowsiness can be a side effect of Seroquel reception in the first 3-5 days of treatment or after a dose increase. Therefore, the performance of work requiring alertness such as driving or operating machinery, use extreme caution or postpone them until then, until you are completely sure that Seroquel does not cause you sleepy.
Do not drink alcoholic beverages during the period, while you are taking Seroquel course. Avoid overheating or dehydration during treatment with quetiapine.
What should I discuss with my doctor?
Negotiate with the doctor the following questions:
- Inform your doctor about his health on Seroquel;
- If you have any side effects or symptoms you do not understand, or if you have any questions related to seroquel treatment;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about any medicines you are taking at the moment. Many drugs can adversely affect the effect of each other;
- If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant while taking Seroquel, notify your doctor;
- Between receiving Seroquel is not recommended to breast-feeding. If you are breastfeeding or plan, tell your doctor.
Numerous reviews of Seroquel from other patients suggest the effectiveness of the drug, but the treatment requires orderliness and accuracy at a reception, as well as compliance with Seroquel Prolong instructions. Often patients report that the drug causes CNS depression, drowsiness. Comments about Seroquel instructions generally positive, as well, and reviews about the price of Seroquel.
- If you have any questions related to the treatment seroquel or symptoms, consult your doctor.