Buy Effexor Online
Effexor antidepressant. Active ingredient - Venlafaxine and its main metabolite O-desmetilvenlafaxine which are strong inhibitors of the return serotonin reuptake and noradrenaline and weak inhibitors of the return capture of a dopamine.
What is Effexor?
Effexor - holds the honorary status of the main antidepressant in the United States. The United States is known as the most concerned country in the world in terms of mental health. The emergence of Effexor in America is a guarantee of its further spread in wide circles not only in the field of medicine, but also in the sphere of show business and pop culture. As you know, most Hollywood actors, musicians and other figures of modern pop culture use antidepressants. A new invention of pharmacology called Effexor (aka Venlafaxine) came to replace Prozac, which held an undeniable leadership in this field since the second half of the 80-ies. Now effexor is in the TOP 10 most popular drugs in pharmacies in the United States.
- Effector belongs to the class of antidepressants. Effexor affects unbalanced brain chemicals that cause depression or anxiety.
- Effexor is used to treat depression, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and social anxiety disorder (social phobia).
- Effector may be used for other purposes not mentioned in this manual.
The letters " in the name of the drug mean that it is a slow-acting antidepressant. Since taking one capsule of Effexor, the active substance enters the body very slowly, for about 24 hours. This gradual concentration of venlafaxine minimizes all side effects and increases the period of therapeutic action of the antidepressant.
What should be discussed with the doctor before taking Effexor?
Effexor (Venlafaxine) is not prescribed to patients under 18 years of age, as well as patients with severe renal impairment and intolerance to Venlafaxine, as well as women during lactation and pregnancy. The drug is not used as part of a combined treatment with MAO inhibitors. Taking Effexor after refusal of treatment with MAO inhibitors is possible only after seven days.
It is necessary to be cautious about the appointment of Effexor if the patient takes diuretics, drugs used to treat obesity, as well as dehydration, suicidal tendencies, manic conditions, reduced body weight, convulsive syndrome, unstable angina, moderate renal failure, hypertension, closed-angle glaucoma.
Before taking this medication tell your doctor if you are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO inhibitors) such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), or phenelzine (Nardil) within the last 14 days. It is proved that the simultaneous use of these drugs with Effexor can lead to serious and sometimes fatal consequences; these drugs should not be used together with Effexor.
Before using Effexor, tell your doctor if you have:
- Liver disease;
- Kidney disease;
- High pressure;
- Seizures or epilepsy;
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression);
- A family history of bipolar disorder or suicide, or suicidal thoughts.
You will not be able to take Effexor, or you will need dose adjustment and special monitoring during treatment if you suffer from one of the above diseases.
Effexor belongs to category C according to the classification of FDA with reference to pregnancy. This means that it is unknown whether the drug can have a harmful effect on the fetus. Do not take Effexor, without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or may become pregnant during the course of drug treatment.
Effexor penetrates into the mother's milk and can affect the baby when breastfeeding. If you are a nursing mother, do not take Effexor, without consulting a doctor.
Method of application
Take Effexor should be in strict accordance with the instructions of the doctor. To improve the condition, it may take 4 weeks or more, in addition, a sharp refusal of the drug can provoke unpleasant side effects. To clarify the indications for use, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Each dose should be taken with water. Effexor should be taken with a meal.
- Capsules are designed for controlled release Effexor should be swallowed whole without chewing. To make the medicine easier to swallow, mix the contents of the capsule with a small amount of Apple mousse. Swallow the mixture without chewing, do not leave part for the next reception.
* Try to take the medicine at the same time of day.
* There may be an increased risk of suicidal ideation and suicidal behavior at the beginning of antidepressant treatment, especially if you are 18 years of age or younger. Discuss this with your doctor. In the course of treatment with effexor, observation is required in case of aggravation of symptoms of depression and/or suicidal thoughts in the first weeks of treatment or when changing the dosage. In addition to self-monitoring of symptoms, your family or guardians should be aware of changes in your mood or symptoms. Regular visits to your doctor are required for at least the first 12 weeks of treatment.
Consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects, especially if they are new or worsening symptoms:
- Mood swings;
- Panic attack;
- Sleeping problem;
- Anxiety arousal;
- Strong excited state;
- Manic syndrome (mental and/or physical hyperactivity disorder);
- Thoughts of suicide or self-harm.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take your medicine as soon as you remember. However, if you are close to the next dose, do not take the missed dose. Do not take an additional dose of the drug instead of the missed one.
Use during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Due to the fact that there is no reliable information about the effect of Effexor on fetal development, Effexor is contraindicated in pregnant women.
When Venlafaxine (Effexor) is prescribed to lactating women, the patient is informed that she should stop breastfeeding.
Caution must be exercised when driving, operating industrial equipment or performing other hazardous work. Effexor can cause dizziness. If you experience such a condition, refrain from dangerous activities.
Alcohol consumption should be moderate. Alcohol can increase the dizziness caused by the Effexor.
Possible side effects of Effexor?
Stop taking the drug immediately and consult your doctor if you experience the following serious side effects:
- Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; narrowing of the respiratory tract; swelling of the lips, tongue, face; or rash);
- Low blood pressure (dizziness, weakness);
- High blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision);
- Fever or chills.
Other, less serious side effects are more likely to occur. Continue taking the drug and tell your doctor if you have:
- Blurred vision;
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
- Decreased libido, impotence, difficulty in achieving orgasm;
- Dry mouth;
- Tremor, nervousness, anxiety and inability to concentrate;
- Changes in weight and appetite.
Other side effects that are not described in this manual may occur. Any unusual side effects, especially those that cause your concern, should be reported to your doctor.
Interaction of Effexor with other reparations
Do not take Effexor at the same time with such drugs as Pimozide (Orap), Thioridazine (Mellaril), or monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO inhibitors) such as Isocarboxazid (Marplan), Tranylcypromine (Parnate). Between cycles of taking MAOIs and effexor should not be less than 14 days. Thioridazine (Mellaril) can be taken 5 weeks after the end of the course of Effexor.
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these drugs before starting Effexor:
- Warfarin (Coumadin);
- Other antidepressants;
- Cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB).
You will not be able to take Effexor, or you may require a dose adjustment and special monitoring during treatment if you are taking any of these drugs.
* Effexor may interact with other drugs. It should be all your doctors to inform you that you are taking Effexor. Consult your doctor if you are taking other prescription or over-the-counter medications, including vitamins, minerals, and herbs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Effexor (Venlafaxine) should be stored in places that are inaccessible to children and well protected from light penetration. The duration of storage of the drug-3 years.