Buy Cymbalta Online
Cymbalta is a FDA-approved drug for the drug therapy of various types of mental disorders and neuropathic pain syndromes. Cymbalta oral capsules containing Duloxetine Hydrochloride are used for antidepressant, anxiolytic or analgesic therapy.
Each Cymbalta capsule contains 20 mg, 30mg, 40mg or 60mg of Duloxetine HCl. This active ingredient has a pharmacological property to improve the balance of neurotransmitters noradrenaline and serotonin in the CNS and various brain areas.
Due to the serotonergic and noradrenergic effects, Cymbalta (Duloxetine) capsules:
• Possess a strong antidepressant and anxiolytic activity.
• Increase the pain threshold in pain syndrome of neuropathic etiology.
Cymbalta (Duloxetine) is one of the few antidepressants from the group of serotonin-noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which can be used for controlling neuropathic pain. In the USA, Cymbalta capsules are approved as a drug therapy of six various diseases.
• As an antidepressant, Cymbalta is prescribed to patients with major depressive disorder.
• As an antianxiety agent, Cymbalta is prescribed to patients with generalized anxiety disorder.
• As an analgesic, Cymbalta is prescribed to treat neuropathic pain in patients with fibromyalgia, diabetes or neuromuscular diseases.
The therapeutic dose of Cymbalta depends on the disease type, for which the drug is prescribed.
• The starting dose of Cymbalta in antidepressant, anti-anxiety or analgesic therapy should not exceed 30 mg per day.
• The maximum dose of Cymbalta for adults with depression or anxiety is 120mg per day (single-dose).
• The maximum daily dose of Cymbalta for the management of neuropathic pain is 60 mg (single-dose).
Using the daily doses greater than 120mg increases the likelihood of side effects. The Benefit-Risk Balance for Cymbalta is positive if patients use the optimal daily doses.
• Most often, Cymbalta can cause fatigue and gastrointestinal side effects (such as nausea, constipation, dry mouth).
• Less commonly, Cymbalta causes reduced appetite, asthenia, chills, increased sweating, abdominal pain, digestive problems, vomiting, vertigo, hypertension, flushing, blurred vision, headache, dizziness, lethargy, somnolence, tremor, paraesthesia, insomnia, agitation, changes in libido.
You can find more information on Cymbalta SNRI in the FAQ
Who produces Cymbalta?
Cymbalta antidepressant is developed, manufactured and distributed by Eli Lilly. This company supplies Cymbalta to dozens of countries, including: Switzerland, Australia, Austria, Puerto-Rico, Belgium, Canada, Sweden, Finland, France, India, Ireland, Netherlands, UK and USA.
Eli Lilly competes with manufacturers of Cymbalta generic in almost all countries. Cymbalta capsules are available at affordable prices largely due to the competition between Eli Lilly and the manufacturers of equivalent antidepressants.
What is Cymbalta generic?
Generic versions of Cymbalta are called the delayed-release (DR) capsules that contain 20mg, 30mg, 40mg or 60mg of the antidepressant agent - Duloxetine (as a hydrochloride).
Where are Cymbalta generic drugs sold?
Bioequivalent analogs of Cymbalta are sold worldwide under the generic name Duloxetine or registered trademarks, such as Andepra, Ariclaim, Aritavi, Baltine, Coperin, Cymbalta, Depreta, Drulox, Duciltia, Dulasolan, Dulodet, Duloxecor, Dutilox, Dutor, Dytrex, Strodros, Symlox, Tixol, Xeristar, Xerol DR, and Yentreve.
Who manufactures Cymbalta generic?
List of Cymbalta generic manufacturers and regional distributors contains companies, such as: Accord, Actavis, Alembic, Alkem, Alphapharm, Amneal, Anchen, Apotex, Aurobindo, Biogaran, Consilient Health, Dr.Reddy's, GL Pharma, Generic Partners, Genericon, Krka, Mylan, NewLine, Orion, Pharmacor, Lupin, Stada, Sun, Teva, Torrent, Wockhardt, Zentiva, Zydus.
Who should not take Cymbalta and Cymbalta generic?
Cymbalta drug and its biopharmaceutical analogues are contraindicated in patients, diagnosed with an individual hypersensitivity to Duloxetine.
Furthermore, Cymbalta should not be used with oral and injectable drugs from the MAOIs (non-selective type) group, and the drugs of CYP1A2 inhibitors group (e.g., Cetraxal, Ciloxan, Cipro, Faverin, Luvox).
Patients with chronic hepatic/renal diseases or uncontrolled hypertension should take Cymbalta with caution.
What tabs or caps can be used instead of Cymbalta and its generic drugs?
For drug therapy of psychiatric disorders, patients should use only drugs approved by the national health systems. In the USA, patients with fibromyalgia, who have contraindications to Cymbalta, can be prescribed with the FDA-approved Lyrica (Pregabalin) drug. Just like Cymbalta, Lyrica was approved for managing pain of neuropathic origin. However, unlike Cymbalta, Lyrica is not approved as a treatment of psychiatric disorders.
Detailed Recommendations on Cymbalta Intake
Therapy with Cymbalta does not allow any interference for your part with the prescription label. Thus, it is strongly recommended that you follow all the given directions obediently. Thus:
- Establish an optimal regimen of intake and stick to it strictly. This way the medication will be able to produce a desired effect in full.
- Do not take a smaller or larger amount; while the former will not produce a required effect, the latter may lead to serious harm.
- Each delayed release capsule contains enteric-coated pellets of the respective dosage. The latter have been designed to bypass the stomach's acidic pH. This means that you must not open, break, crush or chew a capsule as well as mix its content with liquids or sprinkle on food. Swallow the whole capsule.
- Cymbalta capsules are taken regardless of food. However, if you have nausea, taking the medication with food may help to reduce the symptom.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If, however, it is nearly time for the next scheduled one, skip the missed dose and take only the scheduled one. Never ever double any dose! If you overdose, immediately call the Poison Help or seek urgent medical attention.
Managing Overdose with Cymbalta
Signs and symptoms of overdose with Cymbalta include somnolence (drowsiness), coma, serotonin syndrome (seizures, tachycardia, fever, muscle rigidity, etc.), hypotension and hypertension (low and high blood pressure respectively), syncope (fainting) and vomiting. However, there is no any specific antidote to the drug. Instead, specific measures taken (adequate airway, ventilation, oxygenation, gastric lavage (emptying the stomach's contents), and administration of activated charcoal) will be aimed at dealing with serotonin syndrome if that occurs. It should be remembered that severe symptoms of this syndrome can be fatal.
If Discontinuing Treatment with Cymbalta
It is strongly recommended not to discontinue the treatment with Cymbalta abruptly. To avoid any possible withdrawal symptom, namely dizziness, headache, paresthesia, insomnia, anxiety, irritability, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and fatigue, you should not taper off too quickly. Instead the usual dosage of the medication should be slowly reduced. Your doctor, who will certainly control the entire therapy, will explain how to stop taking Cymbalta in the right way and when to do that. If, however, discontinuation of Cymbalta is urgent, at least a 5-day interval is required before starting treatment with other medications.
What to Avoid when Taking Cymbalta
Since Cymbalta may cause drowsiness, affect your ability of thinking and making decisions and impair your reactions on the whole, you should avoid performing any activity that may require you to be fully alert. This implies no or careful driving, no operating heavy machinery and doing nothing that may involve quick body movements, including getting up too fast.