Buy Abilify Online
Abilify is used for treating agitation caused by schizophrenia or bipolar disorder,depression.
Abilify is a medication for the drug therapy of serious mental illnesses, first came into the market in 2002. Abilify can be used as a monotherapy of mental disorders or included in the combined antipsychotic treatment.
It is assumed that Abilify has antipsychotic (neuroleptic) effect by changing the activity of serotonergic and dopaminergic nervous systems. Therapeutic efficacy and clinical safety of Abilify are proven by clinical research and post-marketing surveillance.
For psychiatric disorders, patients can be prescribed with oral or injectable forms of Abilify, such as:
- Abilify oral tablets;
- Abilify oral solution;
- Abilify orodispersible tablets;
- Abilify solution for intramuscular injections;
- Abilify suspension for intramuscular injections;
- Abilify powder for injections;
Abilify tablets, suspensions and solutions include Aripiprazole antipsychotic agent. Dosage of active ingredient Aripiprazole in an Abilify tablet and in a milliliter of Abilify solution is always indicated in milligrams.
The exception is Abilify Maintena 300mg and Abilify Maintena 400mg extended-release injectable suspensions. Dosage of 300 mg and 400 mg indicates the amount of Aripiprazole antipsychotic agent in a pre-filled single-dose syringe or vial.
The international market of antipsychotics offers for sale:
- Abilify 2 mg; 5mg; 10mg; 15mg; 20mg; and 30mg tablets.
- Abilify 1 mg/1ml; 7.5 mg/1ml; and 9.75 mg/1ml solution for injections.
- Abilify Maintena 300mg and 400mg pre-filled syringes with injectable suspension.
Various dosage forms of Abilify are prescribed to treat different types and forms of mental illness and psychiatric disorders.
Oral Abilify (Aripiprazole) is approved by the U.S. FDA as a drug therapy of:
- Schizophrenia in teens and adults;
- Bipolar mania in children, teens and adults;
- Clinical depression in adults older than 18 years;
- Tourette syndrome (TS) in children over 6 years old.
Injectable Abilify (Aripiprazole) can be prescribed to adult patients for:
- Once-a-month therapy of schizophrenia.
- Decrease of agitation-associated behavioral symptoms of psychiatric disorders.
When prescribing the daily doses of Abilify, the patient's age should be taken into account.
- The starting dose of oral Abilify for adults varies from 10mg - 15mg per day.
- When using Abilify as a part of clinical depression treatment, its starting dose is 5 mg per day.
- The minimal recommended starting dose of Abilify for children and adolescents is 2mg per day.
- Regardless of the patient age, type and severity of the mental disorder, no more than an Abilify 30 mg tablet can be taken daily.
When using daily doses of Abilify exceeding 30mg, the antipsychotic effect is not increased, but the likelihood of adverse reactions is enhanced. Abilify most often causes:
- Psychiatric side effects: anxiety, restlessness or sedation, insomnia or somnolence, dizziness, fatigue, headache, tremor, blurred vision.
- Gastrointestinal side effects: dyspepsia, constipation, nausea, emesis, sialorrhea.
- The results of clinical trials have demonstrated that the benefits of Abilify exceed its potential risks. Therefore, mild and moderate side effects do not require the termination of antipsychotic treatment. For more information about Abilify, familiarize yourself with FAQ about Abilify.
Who does manufacture Abilify?
The manufacturer and global supplier of Abilify is a company, Otsuka. As the regional owners of marketing authorization for Abilify, Lundbeck company (in Australia and Switzerland), Bristol-Myers Squibb (in Canada) can be indicated.
Where to buy Abilify?
Abilify is approved by the National Health Systems in dozens of countries, such as TGA (Australia), Health Canada, MHRA (United Kingdom), and FDA (United States).
If you cannot find Abilify at city pharmacies, perhaps bioequivalent analogs (generic drugs) of this antipsychotic are used instead of Abilify in your country.
What is Abilify generic?
Generic (or generic version) of Abilify is called antipsychotics that contain active ingredient Aripiprazole like Abilify.
Who does manufacture Abilify generic drugs?
Generic versions of Abilify are manufactured by pharmaceutical companies, such as: Actavis, Alembic, Alphapharm, Amneal, Apotex, Aspen, Aspire, Aurobindo, Avansor, Consilient Health, Dr. Reddy's, Easypharm, G.L. Pharma, Generic Health, Genericon, Hetero, Krka, Medical Valley, Medis, Mepha, Orion, Pharmathen, Ratiopharm, Sandoz, Silarx, Spirig HealthCare, Stada, Teva, Torrent, Zentiva.
What medications can be prescribed instead of Abilify?
Oral and injectable medications containing Aripiprazole are sold under the generic names Aripiprazole, Aripiprazol, Aripiprazolum, or under the original brands Abipra, Abyraz, Arileto, Aripra, Arizole, Arpoya, and Lemilvo.
Generally, precautionary measures apply to:
• medical history of the patient, specifically to any other serious disease the patient may have
Your doctor must know every single aspect of your entire medical history; for some diseases, e.g. diabetes, details on overall family history should be given as well. If you have any of the following conditions and problems, no therapy with Abilify is possible: heart and blood vessels disorders (e.g., coronary artery disease and low blood pressure), cerebrovascular disease, stroke, nervous system disorders (e.g. Alzheimer's disease, dementia, seizures, and neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), diabetes, obesity and some others like swallowing problems) that may worsen.
• overall responsiveness to treatment due to age- or pregnancy-related peculiarities
Therapy with Abilify requires special attention when it comes to such vulnerable categories as expectant mothers, children and the elderly. Since these categories are more sensitive to any adverse reaction that may occur, the drug should be used if it is really needed. On the whole, advisability of the treatment with the drug will depend on whether the benefits outweigh the risks. If those do, constant monitoring and regular checkups are a must.
• some allergic reactions caused by inactive ingredients, which, however, require due attention
Both the active ingredient of the medication and inactive ones may cause allergic reactions in patients susceptible. If there is a risk that any undesired effect may occur, talk to your doctor beforehand to prevent complications. Thus, potential side effects can be caused by e.g. propylene glycol (cutaneous reactions like systemic contact dermatitis) or lactose monohydrate (sugar) contained in liquid forms of the medication, which is important to consider if you have diabetes, or by hydroxypropyl cellulose that often causes this or that eye discomfort.
• peculiarities of intake this or that way connected with the patient's lifestyle, work and regimen
On the whole, no alcoholic beverages are allowed when you undergo a course of
Currently, there is no information on whether the medication interacts with foods.
On the whole, 950 drugs can interact with Abilify. Among those:
- 14 medications (e.g. Aplenzin and Darvon) are marked as ''strongly avoid a combination of''
- 932 medications (e.g. Abstral and Clindex) as ''usually used but only under special circumstances''
- 4 medications (e.g. Nuvigil and Provigil) as ''the risk is minimal, though an alternative drug should be considered''